Planning tasks efficiently is really important for industry. Good planning helps to reduce costs, make usage of time more relevant and with it increases productivity. CompuAccess is a special tool to help industrial companies to achieve these goals.
CompuAccess is the freshest product of Ektaco to plan the tasks and time of your employees to execute the tasks. CompuAccess can also be integrated with the access system and video surveillance solution.
CompuAccess - VALUE PROPOSAL
So far the companies have been mostly recording the time of arrival to work and the time of leaving, plus lunch and pauses then more and more companies see the need and value of planning the tasks and measuring the execution in much more detail. It is known that people work 10% more effectively already knowing that they need to register their working time and pauses on spot.
Planning the tasks and working time helps to reduce costs, increase transparency, raise discipline and make management decision based on real data.
CompuAccess is a solution that contains the following:
- work and working time planning and accounting,
- decreasing of work time losses,
- real time measurement of working time and analysis,
- increasing of discipline,
- saving the time that one used to type manually in the working times,
- measurement of productivity and optimization of resources,
- quick and secure identification with one’s fingerprint or RFID,
CompuAccess values for the manager:
- plan quickly and easily the work schedules,
- add an unlimited number of users and types of work,
- observe the real time workflow through web or need graphs or information at a screen in the plant,
- analyse the data and make decisions based on summary reports,
- use less resources for salary calculations and diminish the number of mistakes: manual inserting is not needed.
- use the solution in the operating system you like: Android, Apple, Windows,
- the database is securely stored in Telia server.
Why does HILDING ANDERS BALTIC use CompuAccess?
Hilding Anders Baltic is a producer of mattresses and Sleepwell mattresses are produced for the Estonian market. Sleepwell is the biggest mattress producer in Estonia. Their products are done with Nordic elegant style and materials with extra quality.
One of the main priorities of Sleepwell is to deliver the orders of their clients in time. They know perfectly well what they need from a work and work time management system.
In order to guarantee work without interruptions and make the best management decisions Sleepwell need three components in its work and work time management system:
- displaying of work related information,
- integration opportunity with large screens,
- flexible opportunity to make requests of information to get needed reports.
Ektaco’s newest product CompuAccess was exactly what they needed and now they plant has got ten tablets to register work. Hundreds of employees in different shifts register their work in these and that in detail (different types of work, different types of pauses).
On top of tablets the company has got two large screens on a plant wall to display the productivity of product lines. These screens have become necessary parts in morning meetings to plan the day.
Tõnis, the financial controller of Hilding Anders Baltic is satisfied that using CompuAccess has made the work of administrative people more effective. Fot that CompuAccess has been integrated with their ERP (enterprise resource planning) program. CompuAccess data is also an input to their salary program.
Tõnis is also glad that the CompuAccess web environment is really easy to use and logical for them.
„Although it is not yet so to say Apple product, still we see that the client needs are taken into account and executed quickly.“
Department and team managers see the value of CompuAccess in every day planning, production and storage. The top management team gets a good overview through the reports and high quality input for decision making.
„All managers have got access to the data in CompuAccess. As all people see the same data it excludes the possibility for human errors in creating such reports.“
With adding the option to register and plan usage of employees between different departments Sleepwell has got a smooth tool where managers see exactly the needed data.
HOW DOES CompuAccess WORK?
CompuAccess consist of software and hardware. Clients can choose between the tablet or the terminal. The 1st offers q wide spectrum of opportunities to plan, register and analyse work and working time. The terminal allows one to register beginning and end of the work, lunch and other pauses.
To register the employees can use a card or finger print. The last cannot be forgotten home or lent to a colleague. The machines can also work in offline-mode, for example in case of an electricity cut.
The software is accessible through web and allows one to plan and calculate work, create work schedules and compare the reality to the plan. The program allows to save information about your employees, his/her vacation and employment contract, and store it all in one location.
On the picture: CompuAccess software
Work and work time planning is easy. It consists of the following five steps:
1) choose an employee, e.g. Peter Birch;
2) the program shows you the following data: Peter has an employment contract with full time engagement and the list of types of work he is able to do;
3) choose the location where Peter should be working, e.g. plants 1 and 3;
4) mark the shift Peter should be working in;
5) and finally sign concrete types of work to Peter.
The software is kept in a secure cloud server or in case of higher security needs in the internal network of the client.
CompuAccess SAVES TIME
It is very time consuming to insert data manually, process it, move it from one program to another and analyse. Using CompuAccess one can use that energy and focus into smart management and real data based decisions.
Ektaco Ltd is constantly adding new functionalities to CompuAccess based on the needs and feedback. We are flexible and ready to offer special tailor made solutions for our clients.
You are warmly welcome to our office to see what CompuAccess can do for your company. Contact us.