The work time management solut6ions allows you to:
- prepare the work schedules
- measure the real working time
- use the data as an input for salary calculations
- analyse the data about time used for different tasks by your people
Ektaco’s work time management product is designed primarily for production and construction companies where people are moving around, work in different locations and with different tools. Today over 1000 employees are registering their time and tasks in Ektaco’s terminals in different companies.
In August a new report was added to the product that summarizes a lot of data and you can also export it to Excel if you need. The report contains the following data:
- planned hours, tasks and absences of your employees
- real hours, tasks and absences of your employees
- difference between planned and real
- if needed you can get the data stacked according to different types of work for calculating salaries
For convenience you can open or hide the more detailed information about a department or an employee. You can also use the functionality to confirm the working hours before sending the input for salary calculations.
Preparing work schedules:
- first you will add or import your employees with their data about their contract and tasks they are allowed to do,
- you can add an unlimited number of users and tasks,
- you can insert or import the planned vacations before starting to make your team’s monthly schedule,
- you can make schedules for a month or several months ahead,
- you can plan tasks, shifts and work stations for your people,
- you can check if your plan is in accordance with the law,
- soon also the option will be added to multi select and copy-paste or delete this selection.
Measuring real work time:
- one can register staring a task in a terminal where he/she identifies himself/herself with a chip or fingerprint,
- when a person starts a new task, the previous one is terminated automatically,
- an employee can check his/her tasks from the terminal and also send the report to his/her e-mail.
- In the autumn also an easier alternative will be added to the present option to measure a bunch of different tasks separately. This option registers working time automatically based on an employee entering a concrete location and leaving from it. So it is connected with the access control system.
- Managers can monitor online who is doing what through a web based software.
- A company can also display relevant information on big screens in their factory.
Input for salary calculations:
- you would save from activities to gather and insert manually the data for salary calculations and eliminate mistakes that can happen while inserting data manually,
- the reports give you good data about tasks done, absences and overtime hours,
- the registered tasks can be automatically grouped for night work, daytime work, work done on public holidays, etc. that you need for salary calculations,
- CompuAccess software is integrated with Columbus Baltic cloud salary programme. In the future we will do the integrations also with some most used salary programs in Estonia, e.g. Persona and Directo.
Data analyses and management support:
- The programme provides you different reports to help you make smarter management decisions.
- It is possible to get following data from the reports:
- tasks and employees summary by departments
- summary of work done in other departments,
- summary of time used for executing different tasks,
- difference between time plan and real time used,
- overtime work done.
Please book a time for demo or ask for a quote!
+372 534 84054